Monday, October 3, 2022
HomeNewsArmy Blames HQ Fire Outbreak On Faulty Electrification

Army Blames HQ Fire Outbreak On Faulty Electrification

The Headquarters of the Nigerian Army complex in Abuja on Tuesday was reportedly gutted by fire.

The Nigerian Army Director of Public Relations, Brigadier General Mohammed Yerimah, while confirming this in a statement, attributed the cause of the fire outbreak to faulty electrical installations.

Yerima said, “Electrical fault sparked a minor fire incident at the Army Headquarters Complex, Abuja, Tuesday morning.

“The incident which happened at about 10.15 am was as a result of minor electrical fault in one of the offices.

“The Army Headquarters complex is currently undergoing some renovation involving electrical rework.

“The Nigerian Army Fire Service Department has since put out the fire. No casualty was recorded during the incident and normalcy has since returned to the complex.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments

%d bloggers like this: